PAUMANOK Vineyards, Ltd.
PO Box 741
Aquebogue, NY 11931
Wedding at Paumanok
Thank you for considering PAUMANOK for your upcoming wedding. PAUMANOK has been used both for the ceremony and reception and is a memorable setting for this lifetime event. Here is a list of facts that should answer most of your questions:
PAUMANOK is available for rent for wedding ceremonies and receptions all year round. In the cold months our interior heated space can accommodate about 50 people seated. In the warmer months parties as large as 150 people are able to take advantage of our spacious deck overlooking the vineyard. Some have chosen instead to erect a tent on the lawn. The deck also can be tented.
We rent our space from 5:30 pm to 11 pm. The rental fee is $5,000 on Saturdays. Any other day is $4,500. An additional $500 is due if the party continues until midnight, by which time the premises must be vacated. Wedding parties are required to purchase 10 cases of wine. 25% discount will be given on the wine. You can mix and match various wines. All other products and services have to be contracted for. We can assist you with locating various caterers, tent rental companies and other such services.
A non refundable deposit of $2,500 is required to reserve the date. The balance is due and payable two weeks before the wedding in addition to a security deposit of $1000 and the cost of ten cases of wine. Actual wine prices will be adjusted to reflect actual wines taken, to permit last minute changes, but not to reduce the quantity under 10 cases. If the balance is not settled two weeks prior, then the deposit is forfeited and PAUMANOK is free to rent the space that day.
A visit to PAUMANOK will best illustrate what you can expect. We can show you photos of previous weddings. We can answer more specific questions that you may have and we can give you a list of caterers and various contractors. Please call us for an appointment at (631) 722-8800 or email us at email@example.com.
- PAUMANOK is a farm winery and is authorized to serve small tastings of its wines in its tasting room. PAUMANOK is not licensed for food or liquor consumption. That is between you and your caterer.
- While PAUMANOK carries adequate insurance, for your own protection you need to evaluate what insurance you should get for any liability or damage that can occur to you or your guests on or off premises, or any liability or damage caused by you or your guests.
- Some wedding parties have hired buses to transport their guests to protect them from driving while intoxicated and we strongly recommend you do the same for your own and your guests protection and happiness.
- You need to make sure your caterer agrees to leave the premises in as good and clean a condition as when you came in. Any garbage and leftovers must be carted away by your caterer. If we have to remove garbage and/or clean that will be deducted from your security deposit.
- Local conditions require that there is no amplified music outdoors after 10 pm and therefore music must stop at 10 pm.
- Your security deposit will be refunded after you have settled your bill including wines and any other services we may have provided, such as cleaning or garbage disposal or repairs.
- While we hope you will have a great time, PAUMANOK is only renting the space and is not liable in any way for anything that may go wrong. Should PAUMANOK be found liable the wedding party agrees hereby to limit PAUMANOK's liability to no more than $100 and agrees further to indemnify PAUMANOK for any liability that may result out of renting you the facility for your wedding party.
For the Wedding party, fill-in the information below:
Wedding date to be reserved:______________________
By signing this document the wedding party agrees to the above terms, conditions and limitations.